New Opening for Entry-Level Revit/CAD Drafter
DJM Design, CAD & Coordination Services is a premier BIM coordination and drafting services group with over 35 years of experience in the industry. We are seeking an entry-level Revit/CAD Drafter to join our team in Schwenksville, PA. Training is provided.
In this role, you will be drafting systems for commercial, industrial, and institutional construction projects throughout the United States. This position does not require travel.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Arrive at the office on time
- Follow directions carefully
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn
- Create, dimension, and tag title blocks
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1+ years of experience using AutoCAD or Revit required
- High school experience is acceptable
- Construction knowledge (a plus)
- Competitive salary
- Employee-paid health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance available
- Paid 20K life insurance policy
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Performance-based bonuses
Please post your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you.
Want to explore more careers in construction at DJM?