Job Opening: DJM Is Seeking a New BIM Coordinator / Project Manager
DJM Design, CAD & Coordination Services is a premier drafting services group with over 35 years of experience in the industry. We are currently seeking a full-time BIM Coordinator/Project Manager to join our team in Schwenksville, PA.
As BIM Coordinator/Project Manager, you will work within a collaborative environment—supporting project teams during construction to help them achieve better project outcomes. Key responsibilities include building client relationships and leading BIM coordination and clash resolution efforts on projects. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to develop their skills in different technology applications and work on a variety of projects, ranging from commercial and retail to manufacturing and residential.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead BIM coordination and clash resolution efforts on projects
- Conduct clash detection and visual walkthroughs using Navisworks Manage
- Ensure that BIM project documents are updated and maintained
- Collaborate with other project managers to develop and track project plans and deliverables
- Schedule calls and meetings with project team members to ensure consistent communication
- Provide updates on projects to clients and the upper management team
- Other job responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time well on tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong computer skills
- Architectural, MEP, or construction field experience a plus
- BIM coordination experience a plus
- Competitive salary
- Paid employee health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance available
- Paid 20K life insurance policy
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Performance-based bonuses
Please post your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you.
Want to explore more careers in construction at DJM?