DJM Is Now Hiring for Project Coordinator Role
DJM is looking for a full-time Project Coordinator to join our team in the Schwenksville, PA area. In this role, you would work closely with our Project Managers to assist in the preparation and administrative maintenance of all construction projects. This role requires excellent organizational skills, and the ability to communicate effectively, prioritize, and meet multiple project deadlines.
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Ensure that project documents are properly maintained
- Assist Project Managers in developing and tracking project plans and deliverables
- Schedule calls and meetings with internal and external project team members to ensure consistent communication
- Provide updates on projects to clients and the upper management team
- Other job responsibilities as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time well on tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent MS Office skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills required
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance available
- AFLAC benefits available
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Ongoing professional training and development
- Performance-based bonuses
Please post your resume and information (in English) for immediate consideration. Thank you.
Want to explore your Construction Career at DJM?