DJM Is Now Hiring 3D Drafters For Full-Time Position
Our team is looking for a full-time 3D Drafter to join our team in Schwenksville, PA. In this role you would be drawing plumbing and piping systems for commercial, industrial, and institutional construction projects throughout the United States. These drawings will be used for BIM coordination, prefabrication, and installation. This position requires a motivated candidate who wants to further their career in the technology side of the construction industry.
- Draw detailed systems for plumbing and piping based on contract drawings, submittals, and specifications
- Prioritize to meet scheduled deadlines
Qualifications and Skills:
- Knowledge of BIM modeling and coordination
- Minimum 2 years of experience in AutoCAD or Revit
Skills that are helpful, but not required:
- Experience drawing plumbing systems
- Construction experience
- Working knowledge of Navisworks
We provide a top salary for your experience with opportunity for advancement. Training and development are also reimbursed. Listed below are some more of our benefits:
- Paid healthcare
- Paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
DJM Design has a very friendly, safe work environment. We also have a newly renovated office, and offer the latest in technology and software.
Please post your resume and information (in English) for immediate consideration. Thank you.
Want to explore your Construction Career at DJM?